Principle Academy Charter
Dear Golden Griffin Family,
Polymath and the administrative team held an emergency SLT meeting at the school and we wanted to bring the staff up to date as to our plans moving forward. They are as follows:
– Monday, March 16th, will be a regular school day for students and staff. Please plan to report at the regular scheduled report time. Tomorrow is a free dress down day!
– Tuesday, March 17th, will be a Professional Development Day. Students will stay home.
– Teachers will begin digital learning remote lessons beginning on Wednesday, March 18th as per the schedule disseminated on Friday, March 13th
– The scheduled closing for PAC will be effective Wednesday, March 18th through the date we are ordered by Governor Murphy to reopen.
– PAC Helpdesk is available for parents to receive tech support. The email address is: PAChelpdesk@principleac.org.
– General questions (other than technology questions) can be sent by parents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you all for your patience during these challenging times. Communication will be key during the crisis.
Please ensure that you get on Class Dojo if you are not already a user. In addition, please ensure that the main office has your most up to date contact information (cell phone and email). The Golden Griffin Faculty and Staff are prepared to help your family SOAR during this crisis!
Alvaro Cores Chief School Administrator, CSA
For More Information Click Here