Principle Academy Charter (PAC) is currently accepting enrollment applications for students in grades K-6 for the 2021-2022 academic year.
Please watch the video below for complete enrollment instructions. To register your child(ren), complete and submit the online initial application at the bottom of this page.
If you wish to enroll for the current school year, 2020-2021. Please contact Ms. Phoenix, firstname.lastname@example.org or 609-498-6356. The enrollment application for 2021-2022 is below.
Principle Academy Charter (PAC) is a public charter school conveniently located in Egg Harbor Township, NJ. PAC currently enrolls grades K-6. Students from the Atlantic County region are offered a tuition-free education in a safe and nurturing learning environment. We take pride in our commitment to excellence and we strive to inspire and empower our students to become competent, confident and well-rounded life long learners.
- Initial application will be reviewed
- A full enrollment application packet, along with a conditional acceptance letter will be sent to the address provided. Upon receipt of the conditional acceptance letter and full enrollment application packet, you will have ten (10) days from the date of the acceptance letter to submit the application and all of the required documents. Please contact the registrar’s office at 609-498-6356 if you have any questions or if there is a change in your contact information.
All Charter School students must be registered with their home school district.
All Kindergarten applicants must be at least five (5) years of age on or before October 1, 2021. Enrollment questions may be directed to email@example.com or 609-498-6356.
The following required documents must be presented when the full application is submitted.
- Certified birth certificate
- Proof of address (utility bill (gas, water, electric) and mortgage bill/lease/tax property statement)
- Parent/Guardian Photo ID/Passport
- Student’s current immunization/health record(s)
- Proof of custody/guardian documentation (if you are not listed as a parent on the birth certificate)
- Current Individual Education Plan (IEP) of 504 plan, if applicable
- Bus transportation form (transportation provided to students living in Atlantic City, Egg Harbor Township, Mays Landing, and Pleasantville residents)
- Completed enrollment application
Once the online initial application is submitted, PAC will confirm receipt of all applications via email.