Principle Academy Charter (PAC) is a public charter school conveniently located in Egg Harbor Township, NJ. PAC currently enrolls grades K-6 and will increase by one grade each year. Students from the Atlantic County region are offered a tuition-free education in a safe and nurturing learning environment. We take pride in our commitment to excellence and we strive to inspire and empower our students to become competent, confident and well-rounded life long learners.
PAC is currently accepting enrollment applications for students in grades K-6 for the 2019-2020 academic year.
To complete the registration process, you must bring in the documents listed below.
· Certified birth certificate
· Current year’s immunization record(s)
· Proof of address (utility bill; mortgage/lease)
· Child’s immunization/health records
· Current Individual Education Plan (IEP) or 504 plan, if applicable
· Proof of guardianship documentation (if you are not listed as a parent on the birth certificate)
· Completed enrollment application (online or hardcopy)
· All Charter School students must be registered with their home school system
All Kindergarten applicants must be at least five (5) years of age on or before October 1, 2019 Enrollment questions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or 609.498.6350
PAC will confirm receipt of all applications via email. Please contact the school if there is a change in your contact information.
*Enrollment is open to all Atlantic County residents. Currently transportation is provided to Atlantic City, Egg Harbor Township and Pleasantville residents only.